In these rare video interviews Irina Tweedie speaks about the Naqshbandi path and its principles. She describes how she met her teacher in India; and she addresses many questions that concern every sincere seeker on the path:
- What are the most important qualities needed on the spiritual path?
- Is the training the same for men and women, and are they treated differently?
- What is the meaning of solitude in the crowd?
- What is the meaning of non-attachment?
- What is surrender, and to whom or to what?
- What does it mean to die before you die?
- What is poverty of the heart?
- What does it mean to lead a guided life?
Four interviews available as a two dvd set
|dvd 1:||1. Tested with Fire and Spirit|
2. Branded by God
|dvd 2:||3. Chased with Sorrow & Drowned in Tears|
4. Without a Face, Without a Name